Saturday, February 21, 2009

Back From Hiatus

I have been gone from the blog for awhile. The flu ran its course through my household and kept Robert and I down for a solid week. Before it made the rounds to us, my youngest had it along with an ear infection, taking him down for the count.

Not much has happened while I've been away. Valentine's Day came and went and we spent it at Twin Peaks and Daddy Rabbit's. No complaints about that--to me, V-Day is just another day on the calendar.

Lent is coming up next week and I am super excited! Although I am not Catholic, I thoroughly enjoy taking part in Lent. I am at a loss as to what to give up for the duration, however. Suggestions anyone? I don't drink much pop, don't consume sweets. Maybe I should forego... oh, crap, I don't know.

No comments: