Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Love My Couch

I love it because I always have the strangest dreams when I'm on that couch. Case in point: I woke up from a nap a little while ago in which I dreamed that I was in a music/cooking class and we were put into groups to sing a song and cook a meal.

The song my group was supposed to sing was Dolly Parton's "9-5" and I was all excited because I love that song. After we sang, I got so sleepy that I couldn't keep my eyes open; it was as though they were made of lead and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't help falling asleep.

My group kept trying to keep me awake but they had no luck and then, through half-open eyes, I noticed that the painting on my living room wall of a little girl that my Grandma Iona painted started talking. I don't remember what she said or who she spoke to, though, and my phone ringing woke me up.

No comments: