Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Yea. It's just around the corner. It totally doesn't seem like the holidays are upon us. I say it every year but I'm really not into it this year. Well, not into Christmas. It probably doesn't help that we're still having highs in the mid 70's and like the day before yesterday, 80. But seriously, our household is totally slacking. We have ALWAYS put out Christmas decor the day after Halloween, but this year when did we get the tree put up? Monday. It's very sad. My poor hubby loves Christmas more than any other holiday so I know he looks forward to getting the stuff up early to get him in a non-Grinch mood for at least a month out of the year.
Okay, so let's get past Thanksgiving (my all-time favorite holiday) and then we'll worry about tackling the dreaded Christmas.
Thanksgiving Funny Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: