Monday, November 17, 2008

My Bucket List

I was thinking about life the other day (imagine that) and how a lot of people make lists of things they hope to accomplish before they die. I have a bucket list of my very own and even though I've posted it once before, I thought I'd post it again as a reminder that I should look forward to these things. Here we go...

-Watch a Dallas Mavericks game in living person (I haven't seen one in person since I was about 6 years old).
-Go to an Iowa State football game in Ames
-Ride a mechanical bull (check)
-Be a professional singer or actress (check)
-Visit the following places in the world: Vienna, Germany, England, Scotland, Ireland, Poland
-Visit the following places in the US: Boston and Salem, Mass; Portland, OR; NYC, Maine, Nantucket Island, Seattle (again)
-buy a house
-drive a 325i BMW
-See Billy Joel and Rod Stewart in concert
-Participate in an athletic competition that I spend a long time preparing for
-go to Connecticut in the fall to see the foilage
-go to Woodstock, VT in the winter for their annual Wassail Festival
-I want a real wedding on the beach
-Live to be 100

No comments: