Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Case of the Missing MP3 Player...

I lost my MP3 player at the end of the high school baseball season. Actually, it was right around the time when the Mavs were playing their last couple of playoff games. There we were at a Decatur (home) baseball game and I had intended to bring said MP3 player with me because I was going to have to keep stats for my hubby while he filmed the game. I remember this because I was going to listen to the Mavs on ESPN radio and when I got to the stands, I realized I had left it in the car.
We got home that night and I specifically remember rolling up the headphones and carrying it in my hands--along with about 20 other items--and bringing it into the house. I have not been able to find it since. This has crushed me. I loved my little device! It was so sleek and cute with its pink headphones and digital screen. It saw me through many a grueling workout at my beloved Edge and kept me sane during the flight to CA last summer. Wherefore art thou, dear friend? It's time to bring in reinforcements. I'm recruiting my mom's brand-new, unused MP3 player as my back-up until we're reunited.

No comments: