Monday, July 7, 2008

Small Miracles

Tonight we were on our way home frm hanging out with some friends in Ft. Worth. I was absolutely exhausted and it ended up taking two hours to get home because Robert was asleep in the passenger seat and not able to help me navigate my way home. We're about 4 miles from home on 287 when I literally fell asleep at the wheel and woke up in time to catch myself as I'm seconds away from crashing into the grass median. I turn the AC up on full blast and scramble to find a radio station with a song that I can sing along to at the top of my lungs just to keep me awake long enough to get home. I turn it to KLTY and the song that's on is one of my favorites by Newsboys (it's almost over) and it says, "God is watching over you as always. You are loved whatever you go through. He's right beside you. God is watching over you as always and if you think He'll ever leave you, you better think again." THAT is a miracle.

No comments: