Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Believe I Can Fly...

Have you ever had dreams where you can fly? I had one the other night and I always welcome flying dreams as crazy as that may sound. I always go to really cool places when I "fly" and the other night was no different. I think the best thing about those types of dreams is that for me, they seem so real. I started off surrounded by water somewhere in Florida and there were crocodiles and all types of fish in this murky water. The sun was shining and I was there with two friends, my husband and my children and we were there for my parents' vow renewal which was to take place the next day. Anyway, I was horrified by the idea of having to cross this moat which was filled with the crocs and fish so I told my friends, "Wanna see something cool that I can do?" I jumped into the air and all of a sudden, I was high above the moat and I was as light as air.

My friends discovered that they could fly as well as long as they were near me so we took it upon ourselves to head out on an adventure. We flew to a tiny town in Wyoming at night where we were surrounded by thousands of stars. We flew over a neighborhood and I specifically remember that a white clapboard house caught my eye. We flew over mountain ranges and the snow looked like white glitter when the moon shown on it. From there we were on a highway in Georgia where we were chased by police officers. We ended the trip in Montreal where we watched Olympic skiers practice their sport. I know it sounds totally strange but my flying dreams are the ones I always remember the best and I can't wait to share other adventures next time.

No comments: