Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!

I have not fallen off the planet, blog readers! I am very much alive and well. Now that the holiday season is completely behind us, I have a little time to breathe! I am looking forward to all that 2010 has to offer with not only me but my family as well. This year, my children will be 13 (OMG!) and 8. This year, my parents will celebrate 34 years of marriage. This year, I'm working towards an NPC figure competition.

Speaking of figure, the workouts are progressing nicely. I love seeing the changes, I love that food now fuels me rather than defines me. I no longer eat for comfort. I no longer eat from boredom. I don't like not eating healthy. I live for asparagus, chicken, broccoli, ground turkey... and I feel so much better about myself already! I've lost 8 lbs in the span of about 3 weeks and i can fit into certain clothes that I haven't worn in months. I will post pictures once a month so get ready for January's shot in a couple of weeks!

2010 is gonna be a great year and I'm really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Wow, I am so proud of you. And I know how good that feeling is. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!