Monday, April 26, 2010

Updates

I'm a little late in posting these pictures and this video but better late than never. Drew turned 13 at the end of March and... being the completely "wonderful" mother that I am, we took him to Hooters to celebrate. I know, I know. But hey, the girls aren't naked, he wasn't drinking beer and we had a really good time! I can't believe my oldest "baby" is 13. Time is going by way too quickly.






Also, Brad was baptized about a month ago. He accepted Christ as his Savior about a year ago after an extensive discussion about Heaven and love for Jesus. I will never forget the way he told me that he'd professed his love for our Savior. He'd been playing a video game and all of a sudden, came to me and said, "Mama, I quietly asked Jesus into my heart." Here's the youtube video of his baptism.



2 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

How awesome, on both the Hooters celebration and your little guy accepting Christ. I am looking forward to that moment with my little guy too.

Don said...

Isn't that such a wonderful thing that your child came to you after careful discussion and accepted Christ into his heart. I imagine it brought tears to your eyes.

I envy your 13 year old. I didn't get a chance to enjoy the atmosphere at Hooters until I was past 30. Hahahaha. I am sure he will remember his 13th.


Good stuff.