Thursday, December 4, 2008

The big 3-0

Last blog about birthdays and such but I just had to document the fact that there are only 361 days until the big 3-0. As such, I've made a promise to myself that it's going to be my best year ever. My magic birthday (30 on the 30th) and it's a milestone. Be that as it may, I'm gonna knock 'em dead and have decided that I am not going to be happy with myself until I look like my fitness idols, Jen Hendershott
Jenn Hendershott Pictures, Images and Photos
and jamie eason
Jamie Eason Pictures, Images and Photos

Call me crazy but it's gonna happen come hell or high water. I know what it takes to get there and I will.

1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Jamie is really pretty. And it will take a lot of work, but you have to have a goal, right? At least you live 1. close to a gym, and 2. probably near pavement where you can run. And you should get in shape while you're still under 30, because it gets harder the older you get. Ugh.