Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't you hate it when...

you're dreaming and it's a really BAD dream so you wake yourself up and hope that when you fall back to sleep, you'll dream something totally different? Well, that's what happened with me last night. I had this horrific dream that everyone in my family was being hunted down and beheaded. I can't say the exact name of the person who was behind the executions because it's a real-life person I know and whom I have always thought was somewhat shady.

Anyway, I woke myself up 3 times right before being beheaded only to fall asleep and have the dream pick up where it left off. It rarely happens to me but I hate that, especially when it's something crappy. Right before I woke up for good, I begged to talk to my boys because for some reason, they were not targets. There I was sobbing on the phone to both of them telling them how much I loved them and to be strong. That's when I forced myself awake for the last time.

No comments: