Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 In Pictures


Me still doin what I do best!


My favorite "artsy" pic of me


I didn't know at the time that Robert took this picture but I love it.


Robert and I on Main Beach in Laguna (our favorite vacation get-away)


My boys


Emily, Myself and Sarah at the reunion


My 10 year reunion was everything I thought it would be!


Tammy and I


Myself and Al with the puppets...




Ask me how much I love Bill Finley and how excited I was to meet him!


Robert and I in Austin


My knight in shining armor


Brad and Robert dressed for Halloween


Phillip and I


Me, Stephen and Robert


Me, Robert and Ashley


Me and my friend Kristen


Me with my friends Terry and Tammy


Robert and I with our friend Lauren


Right before David deployed to Iraq


Robert and I with my cousins, Javier, Louis and Daniel

No comments: