Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time...

Christmas is right around the corner, kiddies. I haven't done much to prepare for it. I'll end up procrastinating, getting presents at the last minute and dawdling away until December 24th because, hey, I have time! I'll be honest, this has never really been my favorite time of year. I think it's partly due to the cold--cold weather and I do not get along. BUT aside from that, this time of year makes me think about my blessings. It means that I have lived to see another full year come and go. I have gained new life lessons, made new friends, and created more memories than my mind can fathom. It leaves me hopeful for the year to come. Hopeful for the blessings, the memories, the laughs, the friends... This is what life is all about and I love mine.

No comments: