Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I haven't been blogging lately. I have been on the go non-stop these past few days and every time I think about something I want to blog about, I'm nowhere near a computer. I've had a lot on my mind lately and just been in kind of a bummed out mood. For the most part, I'm my cheery, happy self but at night, I get sad. The latest of my disappointments came in the form of my sister-in-law (and ultimately my brother who isn't even in Texas right now). It's a point of contention that is still too fresh to talk about.

I've been working like crazy and as a matter of fact, will be heading out in about half an hour to tackle that lovely little task called work. My best friend is in Egypt and I miss her. We usually talk every day either through text or email and there have been so many things I've wanted to chat about these past few days.

I really don't have too much to say. Wait. I have a lot to say; I just lack the time to really sit down and put it all out there.

No comments: