Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my bucket list

The following are a list I’ve compiled of things I hope to accomplish before I kick the bucket. I realize a few of these things are a bit simplistic but I'm pretty easy to please.
-ride a mechanical bull (check)
-attend an Iowa State football game in Ames
-attend a Dallas Mavs game while Dirk is still on the team
-travel to the following places in Europe: England, Poland, Scotland, Germany, Vienna, Denmark, and I want to walk the grounds of Auschwitz
-buy a house
-watch my boys grow into adults with their own families
-have a real wedding
-I want to learn to whistle by sticking my fingers in my mouth (you know, that really loud kind of whistle)
-I want to see Billy Joel and Rod Stewart in concert (they have been favorites of mine since childhood)
-I want to participate in an event that i have to spend long hours training for (triathlon, the 3 day, figure competition, etc.)
-go skinny dipping (I've never done it but it seems so "scandalous")
-I want to go to New England in the fall
-I want to travel to the following places in the US: Nantucket, Cape Cod, Connecticut, Boston, Salem (Mass.), Portland Oregon, and I want to go to Woodstock Vermont in the winter.

No comments: