Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Stats Are In

Okay, so per my last post I said I was going to keep track of my fitness journey. I officially began my workouts yesterday and began my clean eating 9/15. I have lost 4 lbs and here are my stats which will be updated weekly. They made me cringe but hell, posting them here for the entire www to see makes me accountable.
Week 1 stats are as follows:

Height: 5"0" (that will obviously not change)
Weight: 145
Chest: 43.75"
Biceps: 12"
Hips: 37.75"
Waist: 38"
Thighs: 22"
Calves: 14"
Forearms: 9.50"
Shoulders: 45"
Neck: 14"

Some of my new favorite websites are (I visit them daily):
www.bodybuilding.com
www.figureathlete.com
www.oxygenmag.com (well, that one's been a favorite for a long time)
and i like Tosca Reno's blog on the cleaneating.com website which I read daily.

Progress pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Don said...

Good luck. You certainly appear to have the needed will.