Wednesday, September 10, 2008

this dress eludes me

I have in mind the absolute PERFECT black dress. The problem is this: it exists only in my head. I wish like hell that I could track down my old friend, Servy from high school and have him make one for me. He now has his own line and lives in LA but after he cancelled his myspace, tracking him down has been one huge chore. Anyway, this dress. It's barely above knee-length, has long flowy sleeves that kind of triangle when my arms are straight out, and it has a plunging V-neckline. Don't you hate it when your idea of something perfect only exists in the mind?

1 comment:

Don said...

LOL. It can be made possible though. At least I think it can be. Especially when it's already in mind exactly how it should be pictured. That gives you something to work with.