Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall

It's my favorite season, it's my favorite month. I love fall and I LOVE October! This morning was pretty close to perfect; 55 degrees and a gorgeous Texas sunrise. I love how October isn't extremely frigid and there are still sunny warm-ish days. I love the colors of fall--reds, oranges, browns, yellows. They mix so beautifully creating my favorite color schemes. I love decorating whimsically for Halloween. Not scary, not grotesque, but with a bit of orange or black glitter here and there and a friendly jack-o-latern face. Happy Fall, ya'll--I absolutely love it!

FALL LEAVES TRANSPARENT Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Happy Fall to you too. I can't believe how exc ited I am for it all. I was just looking through all of my old Christmas posts so I can do a recap so watch out.