Saturday, October 10, 2009

Glitzy Rissy Designs

With the holidays painfully around the corner, I've decided I'm going to start selling the jewelry I've been making along with some small pieces of artwork. Today the hubs and I went to check out a local antiques store that rents booth space and... Glitzy Rissy Designs was born! I'm really excited about this venture and I hope it does well. I've been playing around with logo designs tonight and this is what I've come up with.


The quality of the picture kinda sucks but I had to take the picture of my word document with my BlackBerry. When I replace my printer ink, I can print the image and scan it for better quality. I just got so excited about it that I had to post it now, though, haha!




1 comment:

Janna said...

Congrats! Hope you do well.

I love your fall pic, and yep Jenn is my cousin. I think I found you through her blog.