Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Quest for Comfy Shoes

I've been working for about a month now at a local bookstore and I love it. LOVE IT! I am a total book nerd and it's widely known that I'd spend the bulk of my money on books if I could. No clothes, no makeup, no gadgets--books, my friends. Anyhow, I am on the hunt for comfy shoes. I've been wearing my Mary Janes by Docs which are cute but steel toes for 9+ hours? No way. Sooo... any suggestions, blog readers? If I had my way, I'd wear those little Isotoner slippers that look like ballet shoes. I wonder if anyone would notice that those particular shoes are actually slippers...?

3 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Congratulations for finding a job you love and enjoy. Bookstores are so homey and comforting to me. Good for you!!!!!

Don said...

Then you're a book nerd just like me. I'll walk into a Barnes & Nobles, and remain their for hours at a time. My friend, became friends from seeing me there so much, always has a list of the good reads which she thinks I should check out. Recently recommended a book called Push. I bought it, but haven't reached that book of six others, yet. LOL.

I can't recommend any shoes. I'm sure you'd enjoy any that make it feel like you are walking on air.

BeautifulDisaster311 said...

Thanks, ya'll! And yes, I am a huge book nerd! Push is all over our store and I think it's now a movie as well. I have been meaning to pick that one up.