Friday, August 1, 2008

Back to 100 degree weather...

We have returned from vacation. I'm glad to be home but bummed to return to the suffocating heat. The trip was nice and the weather was fantastic! I don't think it got out of the mid-70s the whole time we were in town (Laguna and San Diego). We ran into a couple of fiascos but it definitely made things memorable. Sang karaoke, walked several beaches, visited old favorite places, and the highlight of my trip was definitely getting to meet my brother-in-law, James. Truthfully he's the first of my hubby's family that I have ever met--they're all scattered around the country--and I was sad that I hadn't gotten to meet him earlier.

I know I've been promising pictures since we left but we were never in the hotel long enough for me to upload them to the computer. Tomorrow I will have a little free time so maybe I'll get it taken care of then. In the meantime, kiddies, I'm tired. Ready to get back into MY bed. Another wonderful summer is officially in the books...

No comments: