Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jake Gyllenhaal

He was in my dream last night. I dreamed that I was at some local baseball game (not even pro) and there he was with his mother and some other relative--not Maggie--and I sat down next to him without saying a word. Then he speaks to me first and I was all, "Yea, I know who you are but you're also just a person so I'm not going to bug you for an autograph or pictures." He seemed to like that answer and then we got to talking and then my brother and his wife appeared in the dream at the top of the stands and I was like, "Isn't it just like you to not tell anyone you were going to be here?" So then everyone in my family gets wind of the fact that I'm now friends with Jake Gyllenhaal and they're all of a sudden wanting to be around me. So Robert and I take Jake, his mother and that other family member of theirs to a house in Highland Shores where I grew up and we're having a great time just hanging out when the doorbell rings and I have to fight off all these people and tell them that, "Jake doesn't want to be bothered."

It was the most insane dream ever especially because I've never really gone ga-ga for him in the first place. The only movies of his that I've ever seen have been Bubble Boy (ugh) and Brokeback Mountain. Otherwise, I know nothing about him.

1 comment:

Don said...

Sounds like someone has a love jones.