Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 More (I was tagged on Facebook)

Here they are, kiddies. 25 more random facts about me. Thanks, Jude, for tagging me on Facebook and now I'm posting them on my blog.
25. I dislike any blue food or drink.

24. When I was 4, I told my mom I was going to marry Sylvester Stallone.

23. I was an extra on season 2 (episode 5) of Prison Break, which is one of my all-time favorite TV shows.

22. I am currently keeping 4 journals and I write in whichever one I pick up first. One of them I haven't written in since 2000.

21. My family owns the chain of Cristina's mexican restaurants.

20. I am afraid that I'll never fulfill everything on my Bucket List before I die.

19. From time to time, I will dream about things before they happen.

18. I can't stand microwave popcorn but I love movie theatre popcorn and will only eat it plain. I hate it drenched in salt and butter.

17. I have zero patience and get frustrated when I can't do things "right now".

16. I am an impulsive person and rarely think about what I do before I do it.

15. I knew LeAnn Rimes before she was famous and sang with her numerous times on the local Opry circuit when we were kids.

14. I was adopted when I was 6 weeks old but I have never considered my parents my "adoptive" parents and have no desire to ever know anything about my birth parents.

13. I trust people too easily which irritates Robert more than anything; he frequently calls me a doormat.

12. In keeping with #13, I will believe anything that anyone tells me, even if it's nothing more than lip service and because of it, I always end up hurt in the long run.

11. I have always had more male friends than female friends and that's okay with me.

10. I don't know what it's like to not be in a relationship--I've always been in one.

9. I am terrified of latex balloons and don't want to be anywhere near them which is why my children have never been allowed to have them at their birthday parties.

8. I often wish that something tragic would happen to me because I have never once experienced anything traumatic in my life and I want to know what it's like to go through a disaster.

7. I have narrowly avoided being in several potentially fatal car accidents over the years and do not believe that is how the Lord will choose to call me Home.

6. I get bored very easily and cannot do the same thing over and over on a daily basis. It numbs my mind and makes me feel like a caged bird.

5. I love to read and would spend the bulk of my money on books over anything else (clothes, gadgets, etc) if I could.

4. I had 7 imaginary friends when I was a child (Marvin, Niffy who was from Mars, Natalie, Gertie, Elliot, Michael and ET) and was no longer allowed to play with Niffy after he called me a "fucker face".

3. I have always been the "cute" friend whom people get to know in order to get to the "hot" friend.

2. I cannot stand being ignored. I think the rudest thing someone can do is ignore another person.

1. Since infancy, I have hated having dirty hands. I can be a mess everywhere else but if my hands are dirty or if they even FEEL dirty, I am not happy.

No comments: